Utilize Social Media
Utilize your social media to make more people aware of your business’ existence and increase your followers. Let them keep up to date of your products, services, and news articles! Then, when you post information on upcoming events, products, sales, etc., they will be notified of the post or article without having to check your website.
Once website development is completed, Web Design Just For You suggests that you maximize your website’s marketing ability. Having a website to let the public know about your business is great. But there is more you can do to build your business with your website. This is what we call “working your web.”
The first step in any business is to establish knowledge of your presence. You want to let the public know that your business exists, what kind of business you are, and whether you have a physical location, do business on the web, etc. In order to do this, you list yourself in the yellow pages, you hand out flyers, you buy advertising in the newspaper, you promote a “grand opening,” and you put yourself on the internet by having a well designed website.
Now that your website is out there, what can you do? Is it enough to hope that someone will search for you or your products and find you? No, it is not enough. There is more you can do.
- Make sure that you print the website name on your business cards.
- Make sure that you print the website name on all paper advertisements, flyers, and brochures. (You’d be surprised how many people forget to do this.)
- Create social media accounts (facebook, instagram, twitter, etc) Suggest to your customers to “follow” the social media accounts that you have. Explain to them if they do this, then anytime you offer a sale, special offer, or post an interesting article pertaining to your product line or area of business, your customers/subscribers will automatically be notified. Putting links to your social media on your website makes it easy for you to be found.
- Regularly post articles, sales, coupons, or any other type of inducement that your social media and notify your followers and bring them back to your store. Some businesses even hold classes to draw customers, i.e., quilting classes in a fabric store, and your website is a perfect way to let them know what you are doing.
- Use your website to continually put your business name through the mind of your customers by this method. Make the name of your business stick in their minds. Provide good service and good product and your customer base will grow through word of mouth as you keep spreading the name of your business and website!
Web Design Just For You – Serving nationwide cities with offices in Pleasanton and Modesto, CA.
We strive to deliver a level of service that exceeds the expectations of our customers.
If you have any questions about our products or services, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are friendly and knowledgeable and look forward to assisting you.
"The excellent customer service our clients receive is what sets us apart from our competitors....I guarantee you will not be disappointed with our products and services."
Eileen Forte, Owner
Web Design Just For You