What information does Web Design Just For You collect?
We collect information pertaining to the general operation and goals of your small business when you retain our services for website design.
What do we use your small business information for?
A basic confidentiality agreement sample is provided on this website, www.webdesignjustforyou.com, for your use although we are not attorneys and do not provide any legal advice, opinions, or guarantees for such. You may also search for a confidentiality agreement on the internet or consult an attorney. You are welcome to present a confidentiality agreement to Web Design Just For You for an agreement in writing.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used to process transactions.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
We offer the use of a secure server via Paypal for payments made online at our website. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into Paypal’s Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such Paypal systems, and are required by Paypal to keep the information confidential. This website for Web Design Just For You does not “see” any confidential information entered upon payment for our website design services because payment is not made on our website. Rather, our website links to the secure Paypal system when you click the payment button, and Paypal handles the actual transaction. The secure Paypal site is where you enter your personal information. Therefore, your confidential information is not entered or kept anywhere on our site.
For our clients, we accept credit card payment either made on the telephone or through our payment gateway provided by Authorize.net. All information received for such payment transactions are held in the strictest of confidence and maintained according to PCI rules and regulations.
Your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) is not input or stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions of Web Design Just For You
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website design services and website.
This policy was last modified on July 25, 2018.
Contacting Us at Web Design Just For You
Web Design Just For You
3430 Tully Rd., Ste 20-429
Modesto, CA 95350
209-622-0654 (Modesto – Central Valley area)
925-239-6979 (Pleasanton – East SF Bay area)
Last Updated: July 25, 2018
- PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
What is personal data?
We collect information about you in a range of forms, including personal data. As used in this Policy, “personal data” is as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation, this includes any information which, either alone or in combination with other information we process about you, identifies you as an individual, including, for example, your name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
Why do we need your personal data?
We will only process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We need certain personal data in order to provide you with access to the Site. If you registered with us, you will have been asked to tick to agree to provide this information in order to access our services, purchase our products, or view our content. This consent provides us with the legal basis we require under applicable law to process your data. You maintain the right to withdraw such consent at any time. If you do not agree to our use of your personal data in line with this Policy, please do not use our Site.
- COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect information about you in the following ways:
Information You Give Us. This includes:
- the personal data you provide when you use our Site or our web design services, including your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, username, password and other information as prompted by the form(s) on the Site;
- the personal data you provide in connection with our rewards program and other promotions we may run on the Site;
- the personal data you provide when you report a problem with our Site or when we provide you with customer support;
- the personal data you provide when you make a purchase/or contact us thorough our Site; and
- the personal data you provide when you correspond with us by phone, email or otherwise.
Information from Social Networking Sites. Our Site may include interfaces that allow you to connect with social networking sites (each a “SNS”). If you connect to a SNS through our Site, you authorize us to access, use and store the information that you agreed the SNS could provide to us based on your settings on that SNS. We will access, use and store that information in accordance with this Policy. You can revoke our access to the information you provide in this way at any time by amending the appropriate settings from within your account settings on the applicable SNS.] At this time, our Facebook social networking account and page is interfaced with our Site, and you are agreeing to this paragraph by utilizing our Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer or mobile device when you access our Site. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer or mobile device operating system name and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, browser language, screen resolution, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
We collect this information about you using cookies.
Automated Decision Making and Profiling.
We do not use your personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making. However, we may do so in order to fulfil obligations imposed by law, in which case we will inform you of any such processing and provide you with an opportunity to object.
What are cookies?
We may collect information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device by a website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site.
We use two broad categories of cookies: (1) first party cookies, served directly by us to your computer or mobile device, which are used only by us to recognize your computer or mobile device when it revisits our Site; and (2) third party cookies, which are served by service providers on our Site, and can be used by such service providers to recognize your computer or mobile device when it visits other websites.
Cookies we use
Our Site uses the following types of cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Essential Cookies – These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our Site and to enable you to use some of its features. [For example, they may allow you to log in to secure areas of our Site and help the content of the pages you request load quickly]. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
- Functionality Cookies – These cookies allow our Site to remember choices you make when you use our Site, [such as remembering your language preferences, remembering your login details, if applicable, and remembering the changes you make to other parts of our Site which you can customize (may be available in the future)]. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you visit our Site.
- Analytics and Performance Cookies – These cookies are used to collect information about traffic to our Site and how users use our Site. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor. [It includes the number of visitors to our Site, the websites that referred them to our Site, the pages they visited on our Site, what time of day they visited our Site, whether they have visited our Site before, and other similar information.] [We use this information to help operate our Site more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our Site.] We may use Google Analytics for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own cookies. It is only used to improve how our Site works. You can find out more information about Google Analytics cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies]. You can find out more about how Google protects your data here: www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
- Social Media Cookies – These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our Site or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking website such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The social network will record that you have done this.
You can typically remove or reject cookies via your browser settings. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “settings,” “help” “tools” or “edit” facility). Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings.
If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of our Site. For example, we may not be able to recognize your computer or mobile device and you may need to log in every time you visit our Site.
We may use other companies to serve third-party advertisements when you visit and use the Site. These companies may collect and use click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over during your visits to the Site and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of interest to you. These companies typically use tracking technologies to collect this information. Other companies’ use of their tracking technologies is subject to their own privacy policies.
- USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data as follows:
- to operate, maintain, and improve our Site, products, and services;
- to manage your account, including to communicate with you regarding your account, if you have an account on our Site;
- to operate and administer our rewards program and other promotions you participate in on our Site;
- to respond to your comments and questions and to provide customer service;
- to send information including technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- with your consent, to send you marketing e-mails about upcoming promotions, and other news, including information about products and services offered by us and our affiliates. You may opt-out of receiving such information at any time: such marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” Please note, even if you opt out of receiving marketing emails, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your account with us (if you have one) and our business dealings with you;
- to process payments you make via our Site or other available payment methods;
- as we believe necessary or appropriate (a) to comply with applicable laws; (b) to comply with lawful requests and legal process, including to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (c) to enforce our Policy; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others;
- for analysis and study services; and
- as described in the “Sharing of your Personal Data” section below.
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data as follows:
- Third Parties Designated by You. We may share your personal data with third parties where you have provided your consent to do so.
- Our Third Party Service Providers. We may share your personal data with our third party service providers who provide services such as [data analysis, payment processing, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other similar services.
- THIRD PARTY SITES
Our Site may contain links to third party websites and features. This Policy does not cover the privacy practices of such third parties. These third parties have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their websites, features or policies. Please read their privacy policies before you submit any data to them. Our Site includes embedded Facebook Page and Google Reviews.
- USER GENERATED CONTENT
You may share personal data with us when you submit user generated content to our Site, including via any rewards program, forums, message boards and blogs on our Site. Although at the current time, we do not have a message board or blog, we may have one in the future and at that time, this paragraph would apply. Please note that any information you post or disclose on our Site will become public information, and will be available to other users of our Site and to the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your personal data, or any other information, on our Site. Such personal data and other information will not be private or confidential once it is published on our Site.
If you provide feedback to us, we may use and disclose such feedback on our Site, provided we do not associate such feedback with your personal data. [If you have provided your consent to do so, we may post your first and last name along with your feedback on our Site.] We will collect any information contained in such feedback and will treat the personal data in it in accordance with this Policy.
- INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
Your information, including personal data that we collect from you, may be transferred to, stored at and processed by us outside the country in which you reside, where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world. By accepting this Policy, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal data within our organization. Unfortunately, no transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us. We do have a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) “https” encryption on our website domain provided by the company, “Let’s Encrypt”, and the security that this company and its SSL provides.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as you are an active client, i.e., we are hosting your website or providing you with other ongoing services as outlined in an Agreement for Services you have signed with us, or a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (for example for regulatory purposes).
- OUR POLICY ON CHILDREN
Our Site is/are not directed to children under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us. We will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably practicable.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- Opt-out. You may contact us anytime to opt-out of: (i) direct marketing communications; (ii) automated decision-making and/or profiling; (iii) our collection of sensitive personal data; (iv) any new processing of your personal data that we may carry out beyond the original purpose; or (v) the transfer of your personal data outside the EEA. Please note that your use of some of the Site may be ineffective upon opt-out.
- You may access the information we hold about you at any time via your profile/account or by contacting us directly.
- You can also contact us to update or correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Your personal data is portable – i.e. you have the flexibility to move your data to other service providers as you wish.
- Erase and forget. In certain situations, for example when the information we hold about you is no longer relevant or is incorrect, you can request that we erase your data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. In your request, please make clear: (i) what personal data is concerned; and (ii) which of the above rights you would like to enforce. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the personal data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and in any event, within one month of your request. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion.
We are committed to resolve any complaints about our collection or use of your personal data. If you would like to make a complaint regarding this Policy or our practices in relation to your personal data, please contact us at: Web Design Just For You, 3430 Tully Rd Ste. 20-429, Modesto, CA, 95350. We will reply to your complaint as soon as we can and in any event, within 30 days. We hope to resolve any complaint brought to our attention, however if you feel that your complaint has not been adequately resolved, you reserve the right to contact your local data protection supervisory authority
- CONTACT INFORMATION
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. You may contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or Web Design Just For You, 3430 Tully Rd Ste. 20-429, Modesto, CA, 95350.
We strive to deliver a level of service that exceeds the expectations of our customers.
If you have any questions about our products or services, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are friendly and knowledgeable and look forward to assisting you.
"The excellent customer service our clients receive is what sets us apart from our competitors....I guarantee you will not be disappointed with our products and services."
Eileen Forte, Owner
Web Design Just For You